- Lavi Project believes when you act you change lives, which changes families, which will change a community and, ultimately, the world. As pioneers providing multi-tiered sustainable solutions addressing disease, hunger, and poverty, we improve the lives of families in Haiti and create a boundless future of possibilities that change culture and families for generations to come.
Lavi Project has recently(January 1, 2022) acquired the child sponsorship program for Bousol Timoun Orphanage in Croix des Bouquets, Haiti. The CEO, Bob Bancroft has been connected to Bousol Timoun since its inception and believes in the passion and commitment of the founders and staff more every year. This sponsorship provides over 65 children a clean and beautiful property with safety, security, food, clothing, education, nurturing and compassion. The challenge set before all the children by the founders, staff and teachers is that they are the future of Haiti, that just because they don't have "station" in life doesn't mean that they can't change the world. That starts by changing your neighborhood. Lavi Project is committed to seeing Bousol Timoun thrive and grow by supporting education through finishing the construction of the school building, hiring more teachers and staff, supporting on-site sustainable agricultural farming and business, and creating opportunities for higher education.
PAST PROJECTS: (some still in various stages of completion)
- Rainwater catchment system for agricultural irrigation
- construction of the first floor of the school which reaches over 200 children in the remote area of Bousol
- Food distribution programs
- Partnerships with local medical clinics with supplies, training and staffing